Monday, September 27, 2010

multitude of gratitude...


It's been a while since I added to my list of 1000 gifts.  I'm joining Ann at A Holy Experience listing 1000 things for which I am grateful.  Today is one of those days... the kind of day where my heart is overflowing with gratitude for the "little" things in life.  


...starting where I left off at #38, a multitude of gratitude...


#38~ fall!
#39~changing seasons
#40~serving a creative God!
#41~sunshine
#42~cool breezes
#43~a man who comes home to me each and every night
#44~3 growing children
#45~abundant food to feed 3 growing children
#46~"store bought" lasagna
#47~home-made bread sticks
#48~dinner together
#50~great friends for each of my kids
#51~incredible friendships for Chad and I
#52~a camping trip to look forward to
#53~sleeping under a down comforter with the windows open on cool fall nights
#54~Bible study
#55~a Bible study that challenges me to my very core
#56~free Fantasy Football that connects cousins across the miles
#57~a living room large enough for 2 big dogs to wrestle
#58~the privilege to uphold friends in prayer
#59~knowing the journey is not alone
#60~a homemade ice cream freezer
#61~the yummy stuff that comes out of that freezer
#62~friends who challenge me in my walk
#63~blogging and the internet to keep up with family & friends
#64~a day at home
#65~spending my days with 3 amazing individuals
#66~Grandma's sewing lessons and the joy that it has brought
#67~days of quiet reflection
#68~a sure diagnosis for Ellen's foot
#69~an amazing homeschool cooperative
#70~a church community where all five us feel like we belong
#71~a man who teaches my kids the meaning of working hard
#72~candles
#73~hot chai in a comfy mug
#74~early morning fog
#75~a few extra minutes buried under the covers in the morning
#76~Honeycrisp Apples for $1.99/lb this week!
#77~warm baths before bed
#78~chores done well today
#79~my computer for which I prayed


...to be continued...

1 comment:

  1. #53~sleeping under a down comforter with the windows open on cool fall nights

    sounds dreamy :)

    #55~a Bible study that challenges me to my very core

    Love, love, love it!

    #58~the privilege to uphold friends in prayer
    #59~knowing the journey is not alone

    Beautiful and amen :)

    Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. Jeremiah 29:12-13

    His blessings as you continue to count.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words!