Sunday, December 19, 2010

for unto us, a cousin is born...

She's here! She's here!  I've been an aunt many times over but this one I want to shout from the rooftop... we've waited a long time for this little beauty...
... I'm am soooooo proud to introduce you to Miss Audrey Ann.  She came 9 days before her sister's 8th birthday... thus, the very loooonnnggggg wait!
Though there will be no silent nights throughout the rest of this Christmas season, I know my sister well enough to know that there will also be no complaints!  
...for this one we have prayed!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Heidi!!! What a wonderful gift from the LORD! Rejoicing with you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is a beautiful precious gift from our Lord. How much joy your family must be reveling in - congratulations Auntie!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words!