Thursday, May 03, 2012

my happy place... Crazy Day Gourmet


two hours this afternoon
and no children...


I run to my happy place...


especially on a hot May day


for some amazing organic white peony iced tea
(although I really wanted Iron Goddess of Mercy iced tea)


seriously! 
This is my new favorite place!!


opened last year
serving ready made meals
to pick up and take home 
bringing families back together around their tables


last week
I met my friend, Stephanie 
(the goddess of all things allergen and gluten-free)
here for coffee and catching up
and discovered more than
ready made meals at Crazy Day!


besides meals to go,
Crazy Day is also the home of...
Intelligentsia coffee, Intelligentsia tea 
and incredible homemade sweets


is it any wonder
this is my happy place?


I can sit and write 
while the sights and smells
assail my senses


ahhhhh!

1 comment:

  1. oh yum! I can imagine why this place makes you happy! and any little break from children helps too!! lucky you found it!!
    I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words!